New Rules, Technology, Operation to Tap the Century of Data
- What's new
- Feb. 27th, 2020
- Notice of postponement of the event
AI/SUM & TRAN/SUM2020 scheduled to be held from April 21 to 23 is will be postponed due to the new coronavirus epidemic. We will announce a new schedule on this website after the situation has calmed down. Thank you for your understanding.
- Feb. 25th, 2020
- AI/SUM＆TRAN/SUM2020 Official HP opens
About AI/SUM & TRAN/SUM 2020New Rules, Technology, Operation to Tap the Century of Data
With the fast digitalization of society, information is transforming from something to cautiously “record and store” to something to “utilize and apply”.For security, fairness and efficiency, we are in urgent need for creating new rules for the use and application of data.
At the G20 in June 2019, Japan proposed the concept of DFFT(Data Free Flow with Trust) that would form the backbone of such rulemaking, and won agreement from the member countries.And the power of technology, such as artificial intelligence, IoT and blockchainwill play an important role in making data application rules work with mobility and flexibility while assuring security.
New rules and technology combine to prompt innovation.For this process to work effectively in real business and social activity, and bring about sustainable development, all stakeholders involved in operating the rules need to cooperate earnestly, including governments, businesses, universities and consumers.
- In-depth discussion on Society 5.0, what is required of national strategy, rules and business managers’ way of thinking in the Century of Data.
- In-depth discussion on innovation strategy, “hardware” and infrastructure building, application of new technologies.
- HR & Education
- In-depth discussion on HR strategy in digital era, what is required of education, entrepreneur development, open innovation, role of venture businesses.
- Session will discuss application and use cases for how to merge and apply new rules and technologies to various industries, social life and infrastructure.
About 15 AI and mobility startups selected by Nikkei Inc., including from outside Japan, will compete in a pitch contest. They will present their world-class products, services and business models, and visions, in front of investors, business and media representatives from world over.
DATA/AIUniversity Business Plan Contest
Entrants will compete in proposals for using advanced computing and the new data-application environment made possible by the use of SINET –the secure nationwide academic backbone network in Japan –to solve social problems and create business opportunities.
DCONDeep Learning Contest by Technical Colleges
Tech collage teams will compete in creating works to solve social problems by applying deep learning to their manufacturing technique based on the fruits of their everyday learning. They will be judged on business feasibility under pitch contest format by offering their works as a business plan as if they are launching a new company.
AI/SUM 2019 DIGEST
- PremiumWith networking party participation right
- Academia , Public business
- ¥40,000Aged 5 years or less
- FREEID required
- AI/SUM & TRAN/SUM 2020
- Adjustment of postponement
Muromachi Mitsui Hall & Conference
3rd floor, COREDO Muromachi Terrace 3-2-1, Nihombashi-Muromachi, Chuo Ward, Tokyo
Nihonbashi Mitsui Hall
5rd floor, COREDO Muromachi 1 2-2-1, Nihombashi-Muromachi, Chuo Ward, Tokyo
（Entrance : 4rd floor）
- Special Sponsor
- Mitsui Fudosan